Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hope, BC - Klassen Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
download.jpg

Earlier posts for this expansion reference 22 stalls, as does Supercharge.info, but my car says there are 23 stalls. Not too important but one source must be incorrect. Maybe someone stopping at the site can confirm the actual number.
ASAIK, there is no supercharger with an odd number of stalls.

edit: nope, I stand corrected if this is correct:

Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 4.10.44 PM.png

Last edited:
ASAIK, there is no supercharger with an odd number of stalls.
No, there are plenty of sites with an odd number of stalls. If you want to see some, go to the Data page on supercharge.info, use the drop downs at the top of the page to show whatever region/country you're interested in, and sort the list by number of stalls. You'll see that the vast majority of sites have even numbers of stalls, but at many odd numbers there's a few locations.

• Helpful
Reactions: PLUS EV
And on my way home, while charging again at Hope I was treated to this sight. No, he was not preventing anyone from charging, there were only a few Teslas there at the time. And I did not say anything to him. Just 20m away there were multiple open parking spaces next to the gas station/market. It appears that he just doesn’t care about the signage. He was there for the entire 20 minutes that I was charging.

5EECDEFA-AF72-4AE4-9D8F-11151FB8BFE1.jpeg
83A84B8F-A754-4778-AA1D-085856D6D403.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
It's a 22 stall station, so if only a few cars are charging and the dude is not abusing it (leaving his car unattended), it's fair game IMO. At a bare minimum, there was no need to shame him by posting his license plate.
Respectfully disagree. If one person does it and gets away with it, it potentially opens the floodgates to more abuse. I've been to Klassen Road several times: there are a LOT of parking places that don't block the chargers. Shaming is absolutely fair game in this instance, IMHO.

Reactions: NSTM3