Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hope, BC - Klassen Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've not any charging issues at this spot. With a conditioned battery and low state of charge, I've seen the max for the M3 SR+ of 169kW for a few minutes. If you have an SR+ with a state of charge above 60% that would be normal if your battery is not fully conditioned for fast charging.

I've not any charging issues at this spot. With a conditioned battery and low state of charge, I've seen the max for the M3 SR+ of 169kW for a few minutes. If you have an SR+ with a state of charge above 60% that would be normal if your battery is not fully conditioned for fast charging.
Are you coming to the meet up tomorrow at 11am at the New Hope SC..?

looks like Tesla wants me to visit the new superchargers

531F7C9D-6899-462C-BD69-A395600FDDFD.png

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
The meet-up was on Saturday, and it went very well! I think we had about 30 attendees in total (not all at the same time), including a bunch of us from the Okanagan.View attachment 689312
Was a great meetup. Will have to do the same when other stations open up. Looking to Osoyoos for a road trip again. I will heading up to Merritt when it opens. Hopefully soon.