Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Horsham (VIC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checked in here ahead of schedule, confirmed working. One other here charging with me.

It's sort of hidden behind a fence:
IMG_20170927_145418.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know if Horsham is still a sled? I want to drive to Sydney after Christmas and I'm concerned about congestion at Horsham from the Melbourne-Adelaide traffic.

Still a sled, was there the other day. Will be the case well into next year until they start work on the shopping centre extension. Unlikely there will be a line for a charge at any point, you'd be unlucky if you had to wait at all.

Anyone using this supercharger regularly? I have a trip from Melbourne to Mildura coming up, don't want any surprises.

Charged in Horsham the other day and do every other month. Still no progress on the development of that site but the charger there is doing the job. You'll have no probs getting a quick charge. Coming up to it's opening anniversary and even the flag they originally setup is still there and in one piece. Impressed!

Charged in Horsham the other day and do every other month. Still no progress on the development of that site but the charger there is doing the job. You'll have no probs getting a quick charge. Coming up to it's opening anniversary and even the flag they originally setup is still there and in one piece. Impressed!
Not any more,
Charged there today and its in shreds on the ground

So thanks to PB on Facebook a brand new permanent 3 V3 site has popped up in Horsham and is now active.

Location to be confirmed but appears to be at 36 Darlot St (outside MyCar, formerly KMart Auto, and backing onto Woolworths).

Assume the 2 V2 sled will be removed but not clear if it will be relocated (maybe Bairnsdale ?)

FB_IMG_1638772458964.jpg

Very sneaky of Tesla to get this one up and running before being spotted. Hopefully a few more surprises during December.