Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Houston, TX - Washington Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Amtrak lot is a lot better, it’s an open lot that doesn’t get nearly as busy as the other side, which also has paid parking & such.

PS This isn’t bad but not nearly as important to limo/rideshare work as IAH & Hobby. Montrose Yale & Galleria has downtown covered

So what’s the definitive on whether it is west side or east side of the I45 overpass? Or straight underneath, I suppose.

The east side where Supercharge.info has it would be a pita, that’s behind a paid larking gate.

Electrical permit issued.

PROJECT_NOPERMIT_DESCOWNER_OCCUPANTAddressPROJECT_DESCCURRENT_VALUATIONPERMIT_TYPE
23053354Plan Review Fee*TESLA, INC.804 WASHINGTON AVE EV 77002AUTO EV CHARGING STATIONS INSTALL 1-1-1-U-B '15 IBC0PX
23053354Building Pmt*TESLA, INC.804 WASHINGTON AVE EV 77002AUTO EV CHARGING STATIONS INSTALL 1-1-1-U-B '15 IBC32500013
24014111Electrical Pmt*TESLA, INC.804 WASHINGTON AVE EV 77002COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL PERMIT0

6 cabinets

IMG_8712.jpeg

Edit: cleaned up pic. Also pin updated to the correct place on scinfo

https://supercharge.info/map?siteID=6389

Last edited:

Edit: cleaned up pic. Also pin updated to the correct place on scinfo

supercharge.info

Can you fix the zip code in the gmap link to be 77002? Otherwise Google says "can't find"
The TDLR entry has 77007, which is wrong, the permit summary entries are correct.

The parcel map viewer has no parcel found there under/to the East of the freeway, but the Amtrak lot is 902 Washington Ave.
I'm trying to fix the Google map location, but keep getting a server error.

• Informative
Reactions: Guacahummus
Looks like only four of them, rest are destination chargers. Still super cool to see, first time I’m seeing v4s in real life!

The destination chargers don't need the 6 cabinets that Guacahummus took a pic of in post #11,
and then there's the 4 V4 pedestals and 4+ conduits STDRDC13 showed in post #13.
Next time you're by, take a look off to the left along the fence of the parking lot under the freeway, pretty far down, in line with the far corner of the building.

Nice to see so many level 2 chargers at a destination site like the Post, and the V4 you've shown look like they could be used as pull-through chargers, if the site wasn't busy.

So we're going to have to pay to access the parking lot for the Tesla chargers?
Yes, sometimes that is the case. I remember a few years ago that the Birmingham Alabama supercharger was paid parking. There if I remember correctly the local restaurants would validate your parking pass. This was also the case at Chattanooga TN charger but the booth attendant knew you was charging and waived you along. This area may be setup where the first 60 minutes may be free.