Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Houston, TX - West Alabama Street (PERMANENTLY CLOSED)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@corywright @MarcoRP

Spoke too soon. Those prices tho...

1F56702E-8C9C-4E57-A784-28D8EDF4FC1E.jpeg
7726FC40-A76E-473B-88B8-67C4BCC65465.jpeg

Great news! Hopefully relieves some pressure from the Westheimer location. That place is getting crowded even during the day. Wish this was a 16er but maybe they don’t have the space.
I know and it happen like over night. I bet this HEB location will be a crap shoot real soon. There are so many Teslas in Houston. We're all just a squirrel.

• Funny
Reactions: popgodazipa
Not sure @Darmie …hoping some one in the forum can enlighten us. I saw the cops there when I arrived and cluster F@$k of Teslas jockeying for position and left for the Westheimer location.
Well, I give credit to the Tesla Super Charger team to make this one happen but there was never enough room to install the required stalls for this location.
They might as well put in some destination charging and located a better intown location. Better yet, Fix the charging issue at the Mall.

Agreed. For some reason, particularly at this location, Tesla owners seem to forget that the lane entering the SOC is for through traffic. NOT to wait around for a car to move. You can smell the sense of entitlement wafting in the air as they hover near the charging stations when there are already 4 cars politely parked with hazards on.

Reactions: Electroman
Why isn’t this location on the Tesla.com/findus map or list? Also Apple Maps for some reason lists it as Permanently Closed. But I just swung by there last week and people were charging. I reported it to Apple and they said it’s fixed now, but I don’t see the change yet.

Why isn’t this location on the Tesla.com/findus map or list? Also Apple Maps for some reason lists it as Permanently Closed. But I just swung by there last week and people were charging. I reported it to Apple and they said it’s fixed now, but I don’t see the change yet.
Because whoever runs/edits the Find Us map isn't thorough. There's a couple of sites that went missing in Austin and Spring also doesn't show up even though its been open a couple of months.

Best place to find up to date supercharger data is supercharge.info

Reactions: Abraham
Finally visited this one the other day. The spaces are so tight, and I found it hard to back in with all the cross traffic in that entry lane to HEB (my apologies to the fellow owner I scared by inching too close with my Vision-only Y 😅).

And yes, super busy.