Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Houston, TX - West Alabama Street (PERMANENTLY CLOSED)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI - the SC at Yale/10 above the Sprouts and LA Fitness just opened. 35 stalls. For those in the area and not wanting to wait…
Easy access from I-10; 35 stalls; grocery/gym/shopping/dining options are the key advantages of the SCer.

View attachment 947030

Location is online but was not showing as active on my car.

At 35 stalls - wrapped around the two car corners of the upper parking lot - it’s the largest SC location to-date within Houston.

View attachment 947031View attachment 947032View attachment 947033View attachment 947034

It’s on the southern side of I-10 meaning eastbound traffic will have easiest on/off and for through town traffic via 10 this location will be easier to access than the Galleria from a traffic perspective.

Power cabinets are located where the two banks of SC’er meet.

View attachment 947035

And there’s immediate access to a LA Fitness and Sprouts (of which the lot is built atop).

View attachment 947036View attachment 947037View attachment 947038

Here’s a picture of the sign showing all the stores at the site; this is also a good visual navigation point too as the ramp up to the SCers is adjacent to this sign. The sign should be visible from eastbound feeder road for those looking for the entrance.

View attachment 947039

Reactions: Abraham
Too much of a coincidence that this one is down right after Kipling opened up?

697E8EB0-7163-45CE-96A4-4638F0C2B68C.jpeg