Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Houston, TX - Westheimer Road (Galleria)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could someone who has been to this please post specific directions on how to get there? I know there are at least 5 garages (yellow, blue, red, brown, or orange) not to mention parking across the street at Dillard's.

*Which road do you come in off of? - Westheimer, Post Oak, Sage, McCue, Hidalgo, or Alabama
*Once in to the garage which way off of the street? - up to level X or down to level X
*Once to the level, which corner/side of the lot?

Thanks

Could someone who has been to this please post specific directions on how to get there? I know there are at least 5 garages (yellow, blue, red, brown, or orange) not to mention parking across the street at Dillard's.

*Which road do you come in off of? - Westheimer, Post Oak, Sage, McCue, Hidalgo, or Alabama
*Once in to the garage which way off of the street? - up to level X or down to level X

Thanks
@Darmie included some pics earlier
Green Garage, level LL2, Zone R

• Helpful
Reactions: byeLT4
@Darmie included some pics earlier
Green Garage, level LL2, Zone R
it's a bit confusing. the in car directions do take you to the correct parking garage entrance from McCue Road (Mc Cue is a very short 2 block street which runs north-south between Alabama and Hidalgo, 2 blocks west of post oak). the confusing part is in the garage. drive in as far as you can go, then 90 degree left down a ramp to lower level 1. then go right-right-right as soon as you get to LL1. you'll then, hopefully, find the down ramp to lower level 2. once you get there you'll not have difficulty seeing the chargers along the far wall. finding the down ramps was the difficult part. v3 chargers, no-one was there at noon today.

Thanks
Come in off of Alabama and turn right as soon as you clear the red light at the cross path under the overpass. it's a very small entrance and hard to see until you clear the hill going into the garage. Go slow straight, you will see a sign to the left stating additional parking or some verbiage to the left. Take that left turn, again, it's very tight. Once you get down to the second level, drive straight slightly look to the right and you will see them on the opposite wall. To get out, there is an exit, far side of chargers near the power box. Again, very tight and if you come out that way. I would be very careful going up the hill because it may be hard for someone popping out of the level 1 parking (where the Tesla demos use to be parked) to see you. Blow your horn. I hope that helps.

It really ticked me off and I seen many Tesla's looking for them the other day too. My wife Karen (the kind Karen) and I went into that garage about 6 times the other day.

• Helpful
Reactions: mociaf9
Hoping by this picture helps. I've highlighted the entrance to the garage off Alabama.
05FA0C40-92CE-4EB9-9CCC-37B0078CBEF4.jpeg

Once inside the garage, go down 1 more level and you’ll find the chargers.

It wasn't the flooding. I've watched this installation from above at the parking lot for weeks. There is now a huge CenterPoint box in the garage on LL2. This required cinder block walls and pouring of some concrete. I THINK we saw the original lighting up of the units were done with temporary wiring straight between the Tesla transformers and the SCs. It's getting closer but they still have blocked entry to LL2 although the stairs and escalators are still open.

It’s a real snafu down there. Looks to my nonprofessional eye like a recabling is underway. Painful. Access to lower level 2 is roped off.

Attachments

• 6DD3AE84-7189-47D1-81F8-A81A491E0B64.jpeg
    6DD3AE84-7189-47D1-81F8-A81A491E0B64.jpeg
    463.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 1C541300-686C-4D7F-85AD-730877B9EB4B.jpeg
    1C541300-686C-4D7F-85AD-730877B9EB4B.jpeg
    495.6 KB · Views: 156
  • EE041D63-C336-4B5F-A4EB-096A472BA001.jpeg
    EE041D63-C336-4B5F-A4EB-096A472BA001.jpeg
    666.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 809FF787-AE2B-490E-B6F5-6BF175C4F75C.jpeg
    809FF787-AE2B-490E-B6F5-6BF175C4F75C.jpeg
    432.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 4F673386-3BAC-468A-8D74-55A11919ECA5.jpeg
    4F673386-3BAC-468A-8D74-55A11919ECA5.jpeg
    461.3 KB · Views: 161
  • E213FB57-9DF1-4B77-A442-54E17ACEF81F.jpeg
    E213FB57-9DF1-4B77-A442-54E17ACEF81F.jpeg
    429.6 KB · Views: 166
Can folks in Houston help me confirm if the supercharger at 5085 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056 (Galleria) is active and working? I am planning a trip to Houston and I booked a hotel near by assuming the supercharger is available. However, I just found that it is greyed out on the map in my Model 3 as "temporarily closed". Also if you guys who have visited the supercharger can tell where exactly the superchargers are in the garage it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Can folks in Houston help me confirm if the supercharger at 5085 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056 (Galleria) is active and working? I am planning a trip to Houston and I booked a hotel near by assuming the supercharger is available. However, I just found that it is greyed out on the map in my Model 3 as "temporarily closed". Also if you guys who have visited the supercharger can tell where exactly the superchargers are in the garage it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Looks like I just got my answer: it is temporarily closed. Sad...

This is the worst possible location for a supercharger. Hard to find & easy to flood. Traffic is terrible in that area as well.
Urban supercharger might have made sense within the mall, but V3 should be to enable roadtrips & hence should be in a more accessible locations

This is the worst possible location for a supercharger. Hard to find & easy to flood. Traffic is terrible in that area as well.

Urban supercharger might have made sense within the mall (upper level), but V3 should be to enable roadtrips & hence should be in a more accessible locations
It's Houston. It rains and there is traffic. I haven't lived there for 30 years and 'll bet their still working on the 45. Houston is not the end of the world, but you can see it from there.