Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Houston, TX - 9633 Westheimer Road (Service Center)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Half the time the ones at North Houston are service center cars that get left there, when they have a dozen L2 chargers out back. We’ll see what happens here if they manage keep the service cars off these.

Half the time the ones at North Houston are service center cars that get left there, when they have a dozen L2 chargers out back. We’ll see what happens here if they manage keep the service cars off these.
I would agree however, there are many L2 chargers right outside their door on the side and being V3 we should be in and out much sooner mainly not to have to do load share. But who knows. Here's hoping they get it right with the new service center in a much bigger building.

I would agree however, there are many L2 chargers right outside their door on the side and being V3 we should be in and out much sooner mainly not to have to do load share. But who knows. Here's hoping they get it right with the new service center in a much bigger building.
North Houston also has a dozen L2 chargers that I’ve never seen used.

Reactions: Darmie
Went thru the same process for the Grapevine SuC just sitting there looking ready to go. Seems the (small) city of grapevine just north of the DFW Airport, has to exact there pound of flesh with city inspections, checks from Tesla to clear their bank, handshake with the TSLA rep on site with the electrical contractor there and perhaps unimaginable bureaucratic processes. There are no doubt countless inspections and such that the City of H is behind on - it's a make work bureaucratic world. However Grapevine seemed to run slow on charging for 30 days (approx) once it was open - break in period - I don't know. But just Sunday got a much faster charge and was surprised to hear my charging cooling system spooling up seemingly louder that at V2. And for that period of time, at least for my 2019 MS, I could "Navigate To" the SuC and not get preconditioning message prior to arrival. Hmmmm, I'll have to check it today.

And we now have Tesla's official name for this location:

westheimer.jpeg