Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Howe, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Superchargers are installed/under construction at the Gene Stratton Porter (Eastbound) and Ernie Pyle (Westbound) travel plazas on the Indiana Toll Road near Howe, IN.

Westbound
20210510_110851_resized.jpg20210510_110930_resized.jpg

Eastbound

20210510_111238_resized.jpg20210510_111250_resized.jpg

Reactions: corywright
Howe, IN

Along Primary Interstates: I-80, I-90
(Toll road Travel Plaza)

Howe Eastbound, IN

I-80 and I-90

To: Angola, IN - 21.3 miles
Diversion: 0.1 miles
To: Maumee, OH - 91.7 miles

More V3 Superchargers to help Tesla drivers to get through Indiana as fast as possible.

What's wrong with it? I've never been there but will probably need to use it next week.
It is only 120 kW, but I have had slow charging speeds there in the 40kW range. You might need to try multiple stalls and sometimes this place works well and sometimes it does now. The only restrooms are in the Ramanda Inn, no real food, but there is a nice walking path. When my Model Y was brand new they decided to trim the grass right next to my car and fling rocks at it. Yeah, I don't like that charger.

Reactions: threeputts
It is only 120 kW, but I have had slow charging speeds there in the 40kW range. You might need to try multiple stalls and sometimes this place works well and sometimes it does now. The only restrooms are in the Ramanda Inn, no real food, but there is a nice walking path. When my Model Y was brand new they decided to trim the grass right next to my car and fling rocks at it. Yeah, I don't like that charger.
Yup! What he said!