Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Hudson, WI (coming in 2021)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

David99

Supporting Member
Jan 31, 2014
Nomad (mostly US)
I got info that there will be a Supercharger coming to Hudson, Wisconsin. According to a town hall meeting, HyVee apparently bought a building and will be opening a new store there and will be putting in a Supercharger. The exact location is here.

Google Maps

They bought the old Family Fresh Market. The parking lot is next to Target and a few steps further there are a few other businesses. I believe it's planned to open in 2021.

Screenshot_20191024-204808_Maps.jpg

I got info that there will be a Supercharger coming to Hudson, Wisconsin. According to a town hall meeting, HyVee apparently bought a building and will be opening a new store there and will be putting in a Supercharger. The exact location is here.

Google Maps

They bought the old Family Fresh Market. The parking lot is next to Target and a few steps further there are a few other businesses. I believe it's planned to open in 2021.

View attachment 469775
Do you have any of the town hall documents concerning the Supercharger?

Reactions: MikeMacMan
As of 17 weeks ago, Hy-vee's facebook said they have no plans for a store in the area. The source of this tip was related to a hy-vee store opening, so I'm not sure how credible it is.

Mary Beth Lang Frank

The info was based on a town hall meeting. It was said that there will be a Tesla Supercharger coming with HyVee. If HyVee isn't going there any more, the supercharger might not come. There is a Target, though and Tesla has partnered with Target on putting superchargers in. So who knows. But I think at this point there is too little evidence for a future supercharger.

But I think at this point there is too little evidence for a future supercharger.

I agree. Having a map populated by hearsay and hunches seems ripe for inaccuracy. In my mind, the "Permit" status on Supercharge.info always seemed to represent a status about halfway point between physically under construction, and being labeled as "Coming Soon" on Tesla's website.

Reactions: MikeMacMan