Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hudsonville, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had to make a trip to Lansing. Figured we’d check it out!
610F7B6F-C3C1-4409-8087-696370E44803.jpeg

This location shows up as 120kW on ABRP and Plugshare, but it’s 150kW on Tesla.com and lots of Plugshare users report 140+kW.

I tried submitting an “Inaccuracy Report” on Plugshare. Anyone know how to get errors fixed on ABRP? (I think the incorrect slower speed is causing it to omit this location from route planning for me.)

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors
Perhaps not directly relevant to us, but exciting nonetheless -- they've begun construction on an Electrify America station adjacent to the Tesla Supercharger station.

Link to the Jamestown Township parcel listing

I'm assuming these will be (at least partially) DCFCs. It'll be interesting to compare pricing for those with CCS1-compatible Teslas.

I charged there on 3/10 and saw a bunch of construction equipment and materials next to the Tesla Superchargers. I definitely saw crates that looked like they were dispensers and I think I saw that word on the crates. I tried to snap a photo or two thinking the wording on the crates would be legible, but that was a bad assumption on my part.

20230310_221548.jpg
20230310_221555.jpg
20230310_221606.jpg

After posting this I noticed some better pictures on Plugshare showing 6 EA Signet dispensers in crates.

Another post on there from a few days ago said they were being installed. I'll be going through that area this weekend and will see how far along they are.