Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Huntsville, AL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A quick update. Mostly trenching and setting of the prefabricated pedestals. There are indeed 12.

Progress was probably slow last week due to LOTS of rain.

20220528_193507.jpg
20220528_193644.jpg

I'm wondering why I don't see the usual wiring and conduit protruding from the transformer pad.
Wow nice catch. Ok, now I'm wondering all sorts of things 😆 but I won't bother you with my curiosity questions. Thanks for sharing.

I'm going from memory, but I think I remember seeing conduit stubs in the pit with no conductor. So, I do not think it's been pulled from the charging cabinets yet.

I do know Huntsville Utilities pulls electrical primaries themselves, so perhaps the contractor is waiting for them to do that part of the work.

Reactions: Jeff Hudson
I'm going from memory, but I think I remember seeing conduit stubs in the pit with no conductor. So, I do not think it's been pulled from the charging cabinets yet.

I do know Huntsville Utilities pulls electrical primaries themselves, so perhaps the contractor is waiting for them to do that part of the work.
That is precisely the conclusion I arrived at after posting. It would be interesting to see the machine that does the pulling.

It looks like someone has successfully charged this morning.

Can we get this marked open on supercharge.info? Is @corywright the right guy for the job?
I’d be able to do that. Where do you see that someone charged this morning though? There have been lots of false reports of people plugging in but not actually getting a charge before, so pictures are useful to make sure we don’t make a mistake.