Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Huntsville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They're building 8 superchargers !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    670.9 KB · Views: 84
Every Supercharger deserves its own thread. So...

July 29th construction picture from Spenney818 at
Eastern Canada Superchargers
in the Eastern Canada Superchargers thread.

Damn. Thread Title should be Supercharger - Huntsville, ON.

Highways: 11, 60

11:

60:
To: Saint Laurent, QC (60, TOR*) - 523km

* The Only Road :D

Last edited:
Is Huntsville open yet? It does not appear on the Tesla.com supercharger map? Just driving by there today wondering if it was open, thinking about how and where to charge when my Model X arrives.

Best,
Stephen
Tesla told me that until it appears on my NAV map, that no, it is not operational. I was there last weekend and there was still no power. Other than the power (most important), it looks ready!

Tesla told me it had to do something with the permits

Tesla always says that. We have a number of Superchargers in both Canada and in the US where TMC members provided evidence they were working before Tesla showed them in the NAV.

I'll be calling the local utility tomorrow to see if I can get any additional information. Also my parents know the mall owner so we may also check with him.

I'm sure others have also tried but the more the better. If I learn anything new, I'll be sure to post it here.

I spoke to the local utility in Huntsville today and received a bit more detail. The chargers are complete, they have been tested, and have been certified by the ESA. The delay is an apparent issue between the mall owner and Tesla. My parents have some experience dealing with this mall owner in the past and apparently he is difficult to deal with at times.

My next follow up will be with the mall and I'll post here if I learn anything new.