Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Leon Springs, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone that is out that way, upload some pictures where the location is in relation to the rest of parking lot. It is a really big, and busy parking lot, I was hoping it was going to be somewhat near the local coffee.
Screenshot_20200111-063711.png

OK I just looked at the link in the first post and it says current status: review complete. Does anyone know what that means? Is it the last step and they are ready to build or is it the initial review?
It means the accessibility review of the construction plans is complete. When the construction is done and the accessibility field inspections are done the status will become "Project Closed". Which means the project file has been closed.

It will take the power company at least that long to install the transformer after all contractor crews have left, then at least that long again just to get the meter prior to inspections etc
My estimate based on the last three or four in Texas - minimum two to three month at the earliest, more likely four to six months.

Reactions: Bruce W
It will take the power company at least that long to install the transformer after all contractor crews have left, then at least that long again just to get the meter prior to inspections etc
My estimate based on the last three or four in Texas - minimum two to three month at the earliest, more likely four to six months.
Sounds good to me. I'm just happy to see that the San Antonio area will finally have more than one stop for Super Charging! Thanks for the info!

Reactions: byeLT4 and CarlS

That's not what happened at the first location in SA. Is Leon Springs also served by CPS? Hopefully this one will be just as fast.