Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Idaho Springs, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree on Steamboat. That would make a ski trip that much easier. I am also interested in the Conifer one planned for 285. That would make a Salida trip a little less touch and go in my opinion.
We scouted out Conifer again today but still haven't found any signs of construction. We checked a lot of parking lots and still think the most likely place would be by the Safeway.

Hopefully we'll see something in Conifer and Wheat Ridge soon!

Stopped by this evening to see the progress. Trenching looks complete and conduit has arrived but not been installed. Equipment pad is at the SW corner of the lot and the trench runs along the South and East edge with no trench on the West side of the lot so the number of chargers looks limited.

9AFD196A-1690-454C-B979-EB2753753CB8.jpeg
6ECCEDDB-5E9A-47BA-B9EC-3DCB0F871F0D.jpeg
088C7763-8A35-46E6-A8A5-43CF0EA09857.jpeg
5CDF8446-0666-4D6B-950B-A9335E2BE97D.jpeg
8AF45067-7E37-4C5B-A863-5085695852B0.jpeg
3EACAEC9-809D-4C36-8F47-5F2E74AEFC73.jpeg

I am an awaiting Model 3 owner. I placed my order in mid-October, and will be getting a December delivery. I called yesterday to confirm the timeframe of delivery and we happened to start chatting about charging as well. I live on the Western Slope, so having closer access to the front range, especially Idaho Springs over Silverthorne will be helpful.
The Littleton sales staff mentioned that in the next year or so, Tesla is apparently planning on replacing all the V2's with V3 equipment.
Wouldn't have enough time to even take a leak before the car is ready to keep going.
It would be strange to install V2 equipment to only replace it a year later with V3. Isn't the northern corridor getting all V3 equipment?

Those two on the side of the lot near the K&G were not even trenched when I visited so that is soon good progress. I was worried they weren’t going to put any chargers on that size and that it was either going to be just 4 V3s, which would be odd, or that it would be V2s or urban style.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV