Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger in Ft. Myers confirmed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WOW what progress, this is coming along great! Here are some pics from a couple days ago. Maybe time to start making plans soon to visit beautiful Ft. Myers/ Estero Florida members.

IMG_0594.JPG
IMG_0595.JPG
IMG_0593.JPG
IMG_0592.JPG

I don't think these Superchargers will have solar panels. I hope I'm wrong. :sad face:
Unfortunately, "The Sunshine State" seems to lag behind other states in the adoption of solar energy. I hope you're wrong too :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

WOW what progress, this is coming along great! Here are some pics from a couple days ago. Maybe time to start making plans soon to visit beautiful Ft. Myers/ Estero Florida members.
Amazing progress in such a short time!

IMG_0600.JPG
IMG_0598.JPG
IMG_0601.jpg

Pics I took yesterday. Looks like Port St Lucie and Ft. Myers are running neck to neck. The workers there told me that their part will be completed in 3 weeks. There will not be a roof covering with solar panels on this one...for now. Those huge cabinets were not there a few days ago. I will continue to keep you updated on the progress. :biggrin: