Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glendive, MT (LIVE Jun 2020, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took a drive down to Glendive to see the progress.

20200411_163013.jpg

20200411_162949.jpg

Attachments

• 20200411_163013.jpg
    20200411_163013.jpg
    728.2 KB · Views: 182
Looks like no meter, so awaiting elec company hookup.

Yes, and I think 7 more stations. There were metal "x" brackets shoved into the ground for 7 more stations.

It would sure be nice to have more info coming from Tesla on what is the completion target. But hey we have only been waiting since they announced plans in 2015. The climate is changing faster than this energy company.

Hmmm. That 750kVA utility transformer is too small for V3 charging. These must not be V3, or if they are, they will not charge at 250 kW. Yes, I know oil filled pad mounted transformers have a decent overload rating (~25%), but certainly not enough to permit fast charging at each station.

Edit: Are we sure this is not a 4-stall charging location?

Edit More: Yup. Pictures show more than 4. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: scottf200
Two week update on progress at the Glendive SC site. You can refer to my past posted pics to get the general idea. There has been HUGE construction near the sixth station. Alot of earth has been piled quite high given the scale of construction. Some would refer to antidotes to infer a big event for Eastern Montana is approaching. There constructed by an army of workers is an ant Hill nearly 2 two inches high. That and the grass needs to be cut.