Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger in SE Nashville?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Saw this on my recent activity. One of the locations show 6 Tesla and 2 J1772s and another shows 24 Tesla. I’m having doubts on this so could someone do a quick check to see if there’s anything.
7E251B11-32EF-4D82-AFAB-5E68D9BA2919.png
F217BFD0-C098-471C-8255-0FED756EB020.png

Not sure if you ever got an answer to this, but that's the Hotel Preston. I guess they have 6 Tesla destination chargers. If you need verification, let me know. I can run by.
Red5 - did you ever go by there to see if they infact have destination chargers - i am making a trip to Nashville next week and was going to stay there for this reason. When i called and asked the person who answered, she said "yeah i think we do" but she had customers in front of her so i let it go and planned on calling later but was curious if you ever went by there. also, i am new to tesla and have no idea what 16kwh means in regards to miles charged per hour.
thanks!

Red5 - did you ever go by there to see if they infact have destination chargers - i am making a trip to Nashville next week and was going to stay there for this reason. When i called and asked the person who answered, she said "yeah i think we do" but she had customers in front of her so i let it go and planned on calling later but was curious if you ever went by there. also, i am new to tesla and have no idea what 16kwh means in regards to miles charged per hour.
thanks!
Hotel Preston PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

There are no superchargers