Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Incline Village, NV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that Incline Village now has a "Coming Soon" pin on the Tesla Find Us map, so I searched the Washoe County building permit records. I found record WBLD17-103153 with the following description:

Tesla EV charging stations at Raleys/Incline
INSTALL 5 TESLA SUPERCHARGER CABINETS AND 10 TESLA ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATIONS AT RALEYS INCLINE PARKING LOT

The application was submitted on October 11, 2017 and the permit was issued April 11, 2018. The location is 930 Tahoe Blvd.

Stopped by Incline Village Supercharger today. Construction has started.

Attachments

• 7BA8B30D-14F2-4950-80D1-59E1B2C40E8E.jpeg
    7BA8B30D-14F2-4950-80D1-59E1B2C40E8E.jpeg
    592.7 KB · Views: 656
Here are exciting pictures of a ditch! The same ditch that has been there for months! I didn't take pictures of the pile of dirt - you will have to use your imagination on that.
View attachment 332138 View attachment 332139
Nice ditch. Maybe they just want to keep it there to show people what a nice ditch they have :)

They are going to come up against a hard deadline. The TRPA (local planning agency) has a hard and fast rule that you cannot move any dirt after October 15 each year. They have to finish the ditch, fill it in or place additional protection against runoff and wait until Spring when they can then resume construction.
Hopefully they will finish the project by Oct 15.

• Informative
Reactions: emupilot and McManX