Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger incorrect amount paid! CA LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone

So today (novemeber 2nd) I happen to check my last amount paid to a super charger which was about 34.88 on October 25th, funny enough I know for a fact I only was suppose to be charged about $12 since charging at this time showed .21 cents a kwh. So I double check because this day I actually sent a photo of the cost of charging from 30ish miles to about 280ish to my sister whichever showed up as 11.88 with about a few percentage until 90%.

I then contact tesla support which mind you is in no way an easy task. After arguing and sending photo evidence of the location and time day they admit it's a bug that has appeared late October. Tesla ended up stating they will refund my charging cost for that day.

So just a heads up they explained the visual part of the cost and during charging will show one price but in fact on the back end they charged me / us the correct amount in this case .58 cents per kwh.

So for those of you who used a super charger in October and you went to a super charger that showed a low price of .21 then double check your bill as you might be surprised with another amount paid.