TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger.info back dating....

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by lance, Feb 13, 2018.

1. lance

lance Member

Is there are a way to set a specific date in history on the supercharge.info site to see which superchargers were online for that date? I know there's the "way back" feature which will take one on a long trek back from 2012 on up but I'd like some specific dates and available superchargers for a project I'm working on.

2. MP3Mike

MP3Mike Well-Known Member

Have you looked through the changes tab? You should be able to extract what you need from that. (Depending on your needs the data tab could get you what you want as well.)

3. theflyer

theflyer Member

There are two ways currently.

1) View the "Data" tab. There is a column called "open date," which you can sort on. If a supercharger has come and then been taken offline, it won't be listed here anymore. This is the most granular view of the data. There is no way to download the data but you should be able to copy it into a spreadsheet if you wish.

2) View the "Way Back" option. For this option, you have to be using a desktop browser. It does not work from mobile. Click "Map Options" in the top left corner. At the bottom is an option called "Way Back." Click that and watch the superchargers appear on the map in the order them came online. Once it starts, there is a button to slow it down.

upload_2018-2-14_18-40-14.png

4. Rocky_H

Rocky_H Active Member

Can someone fix the web address typo in the title? I know this happens frequently, but it's "supercharge.info", not "supercharger.info".

5. bmah

bmah Moderator, Model S / Model X Forums

In a situation like this, you can just "Report" any post in the thread and indicate in the resulting text box what you think needs to be done. One of the moderators for whichever forum you're in will deal with it (I don't moderate this forum, or I'd have just done it). The moderators can't read every single posting / thread, so the "Report" mechanism is great for flagging things that need our attention (it's not just to complain about other members!).

Back to the supercharge.info discussion...

Bruce.

• Like x 1