Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharge.info back dating....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there are a way to set a specific date in history on the supercharge.info site to see which superchargers were online for that date? I know there's the "way back" feature which will take one on a long trek back from 2012 on up but I'd like some specific dates and available superchargers for a project I'm working on.

Is there are a way to set a specific date in history on the supercharge.info site to see which superchargers were online for that date? I know there's the "way back" feature which will take one on a long trek back from 2012 on up but I'd like some specific dates and available superchargers for a project I'm working on.

Have you looked through the changes tab? You should be able to extract what you need from that. (Depending on your needs the data tab could get you what you want as well.)

There are two ways currently.

1) View the "Data" tab. There is a column called "open date," which you can sort on. If a supercharger has come and then been taken offline, it won't be listed here anymore. This is the most granular view of the data. There is no way to download the data but you should be able to copy it into a spreadsheet if you wish.

2) View the "Way Back" option. For this option, you have to be using a desktop browser. It does not work from mobile. Click "Map Options" in the top left corner. At the bottom is an option called "Way Back." Click that and watch the superchargers appear on the map in the order them came online. Once it starts, there is a button to slow it down.

upload_2018-2-14_18-40-14.png

Can someone fix the web address typo in the title? I know this happens frequently, but it's "supercharge.info", not "supercharger.info".

In a situation like this, you can just "Report" any post in the thread and indicate in the resulting text box what you think needs to be done. One of the moderators for whichever forum you're in will deal with it (I don't moderate this forum, or I'd have just done it). The moderators can't read every single posting / thread, so the "Report" mechanism is great for flagging things that need our attention (it's not just to complain about other members!).

Back to the supercharge.info discussion...

Bruce.

EDIT: A year and a half later, I got privileges to fix this.

Last edited:
Reactions: MorrisonHiker