Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Iowa, LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t see a permit, this one just opened out of nowhere. The city name is pronounced “eye way” It’s a few miles away from the notorious Lake Charles Supercharger that had a line through shopping center. Photo from Tesla Louisiana Owners and Dreamers Facebook page.

Attachments

• 34A49097-F716-4294-A6D9-B30129DAE787.jpeg
    34A49097-F716-4294-A6D9-B30129DAE787.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 502
  • E6CFD83F-5062-4E7E-9F4E-968F81278E1D.jpeg
    E6CFD83F-5062-4E7E-9F4E-968F81278E1D.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 195
That sounds great to me...a huge, empty parking lot with restaurants and bathrooms within 2000 ft. and plenty of space for pet relief. We made the Houston-New Orleans drive last summer and it was obvious that the 6 stalls in Lake Charles were insufficient for this stretch. I would have preferred Beaumont ahead of this location, but I'll take it. Every time the charging network improves, so does the usefulness of my car.

Y’all, anyone know what kind of “business” now occupied the formerly empty strip mall? I would posit US Gov and a bit secretive. Anyone have insight?

Connecting some dots.
1. Big, oddly new US flag
2. Several gov GsA plated trucks
3. I tried to use garbage can and was ushered away by aggressive, but genial, security. He wouldn’t tell me what the business was other than an “office.”

Reactions: AudreyHTX1
Y’all, anyone know what kind of “business” now occupied the formerly empty strip mall? I would posit US Gov and a bit secretive. Anyone have insight?

Connecting some dots.
1. Big, oddly new US flag
2. Several gov GsA plated trucks
3. I tried to use garbage can and was ushered away by aggressive, but genial, security. He wouldn’t tell me what the business was other than an “office.”
If it's secretive, then they probably wouldn't have a flag. Also, gov't offices usually have a regular size flag, not a "big" one.

Reactions: jsight and nogajim