Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA (LIVE Oct 2018, 8 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, I should have clarified, yes, when I got there, 3 were open, but quickly after that all 8 became occupied. These folks (car #9), then attempted to see if they could get the plug from the car done charging at the end of the row opposite the transformer, where they were parked facing the other direction so it could easily plug in to their car.
Thanks for clarifying. Note to self: Full up on Friday nights, so skip this location. Hmmm, this shouldn’t be a problem for me since I try to be off the road by 3pm when visiting Seattle areas, by 2pm on Friday.;)

Changing the title probably breaks all links to that thread, since the title is a part of the URL. Not something to be done lightly, especially for a year-old thread.

The description portion of the link isn't actually relevant. You can change it to anything or even omit it as long as you don't change the numbers after the decimal point.

Code:
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/nothing-at-all.101388/page-22

For example, changing the text to "nothing-at-all" still loads this page.

Curious how they even knew that car was "done charging" if they had just arrived. Or are you just guessing that that's what they thought?

They probably assumed no green blinking light = fully charged :rolleyes:

I agree that's what they likely assumed. However, they're wrong, since the blinking green light goes out when the car goes to sleep, even if it's still charging. There is no way to tell if a Tesla is charging or not when the car is locked.
Or maybe that was the only place they could park next to an all ready occupied spot that it was still possible to use the cord, and they were "hoping" it would be done and unplug for them.

Thanks for clarifying. Note to self: Full up on Friday nights, so skip this location. Hmmm, this shouldn’t be a problem for me since I try to be off the road by 3pm when visiting Seattle areas, by 2pm on Friday.;)
WOW, you guys weren’t kidding. I was there at 1pm today and there were 5 model 3s and two S. Most had temporary plates. This SC will be very full.

• Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
One little tip that there is a car gang who frequent the adjacent Home Depot at late hours. They are known to try and steal things off of cars. Likely not an issue as
-the SC seems well lit
-folks will likely be in their cars in the late hours
-plus if somewhat busy then that will keep them away
-Dont know if they grab things from the Fred Meyer side of the shopping center

WOW, you guys weren’t kidding. I was there at 1pm today and there were 5 model 3s and two S. Most had temporary plates. This SC will be very full.

It's already overflowing at the peak time. As of 18:20 on Friday, I just took the last spot.

I'm under the impression that average charging time is much longer than supercharger for road trip. Maybe most people want to charge close to 100% - while people generally charge just enough to hit next SC when using road trip SC.

Just wait till the holidays or the summer driving season! Hopefully there will be other superchargers in the area by summer, but the holidays are going to be a disaster. Would try to avoid this one during the obvious peak times if possible.

Just wait till the holidays or the summer driving season! Hopefully there will be other superchargers in the area by summer, but the holidays are going to be a disaster. Would try to avoid this one during the obvious peak times if possible.
I don't see that as getting that much more traffic during the holidays. The long delayed bellevue square mall location might get more though.

• Disagree
Reactions: marksvend
Went on Sunday night at 5:30PM which I have to imagine as being probably one of the worst times to go considering people stock up on groceries / want to prepare for the week ahead / are travelling home from road trips. I had to wait 15 minutes due to a guy sneaking in and stealing a spot just as it opened. Otherwise I would have waited 5 minutes. I've been able to get right in every other time.

We'll see how things hold up during the Christmas shopping rush but overall I'm pretty pleased. There's been a lot of gloom and doom from some posters but so far it really hasn't been an issue.

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf