Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA (LIVE Oct 2018, 8 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the chargers is on the blink here. On the side facing Best Buy, it's the 2nd station (counting the one nearest to FM as #1).

I was pulling 14-17kw today in a M3 LR. Someone was nice enough to put a temp sign on it, but that'll probably blow away by tomorrow.

One of the chargers is on the blink here. On the side facing Best Buy, it's the 2nd station (counting the one nearest to FM as #1).

I was pulling 14-17kw today in a M3 LR. Someone was nice enough to put a temp sign on it, but that'll probably blow away by tomorrow.
Don’t forget to mail [email protected] or call the number on the pedestal with stall number.

• Helpful
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
One might hope so... though as the old adage goes “better to call the fire fighters multiple times than watch the house burning down with all the others watching as they assumed the same” ;)
In my mail to them, I made 2 suggestions:
1) Give us an easier way to report the problem from the app
2) Skip the damn app - when they're aware of the problem, send a message to the app/car that lets us know they know.

Moderator note: Updated thread title with the "live" date from supercharge.info.

(Most moderators have certain forums that they work. This isn't one of mine, and in fact I'm not sure if anyone is specifically tasked to look over the Northwest regional forums.)

Bruce.

Thank you Bruce. This was requested a very long time ago and many of us gave up on it. Some of us with vested interest in this Supercharger really appreciate what you do for us on this site.

Someday, would be nice to separate the Supercharger location threads from the rest of the other topics in the Northwest. Would be easier to follow as we do in California.

Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
Looks like Starlink is coming.
1682766185909.png