Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA (LIVE Oct 2018, 8 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm fairly new to this site and supercharge.info, but if this has been "under construction" since 11/17 why no construction/permitted marker for it in supercharge.info?

Anyway great news for potentially taking some load off the Ellensburg SC.

I'm fairly new to this site and supercharge.info, but if this has been "under construction" since 11/17 why no construction/permitted marker for it in supercharge.info?

This supercharger was under construction, then construction stopped, then they completely removed what had been installed and made it look like it did before. If they start building again in the same spot, it will be quite the facepalm but I'm sure it would be welcome nonetheless.

• Informative
Reactions: Araman0
I didn’t find a new permit but....While perusing the WA permit site I did discover some permits for 240V stations at 1301 4th NW (across the street from FM) and at 1265 10th Ave NE. The original Tesla permit referenced by the OP say “Active” on one line and “cancelled” on another. Let’s watch and wait until real construction and SC crates show before getting too excited.

I didn’t find a new permit but....While perusing the WA permit site I did discover some permits for 240V stations at 1301 4th NW (across the street from FM) and at 1265 10th Ave NE. The original Tesla permit referenced by the OP say “Active” on one line and “cancelled” on another. Let’s watch and wait until real construction and SC crates show before getting too excited.
I agree. I'm very skeptical until we see cabinets, bollards, or at least wooden crates with the Tesla logo on them.

Reactions: ReddyLeaf and IdaX
Went to Fred Meyers today to take a closer look. Seems like things are exactly as they were in the photos earlier this week. No Tesla specific equipment on site. Just a storage container and some generic construction equipment. I took some pictures of some markings on the pavement most likely indicating where nearby utilities were, if anyone can make any more sense of it. 20180818_201605.jpg 20180818_201640.jpg 20180818_201707.jpg 20180818_201820.jpg 20180818_201844.jpg

Man if it’s only going to be 8 stalls this will turn into Ellensburg from the start (in addition to the likely ICEing) judging by Lynnwood almost always at capacity nowadays. Issaquah area has many more Teslas.....