Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA (LIVE Oct 2018, 8 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cement crew out today completing curbs to house superchargers. Probably done in the next day or two.

Attachments

• 2FACF6BF-721E-4027-A4B8-8A8793800B76.jpeg
    2FACF6BF-721E-4027-A4B8-8A8793800B76.jpeg
    474.5 KB · Views: 174
  • Informative
Reactions: MP3Mike and IdaX
Yeah mine is .10 up until like 600 then .12 thereafter. The Tesla will probably put us over 600 as we are usually right around there each month.

From PSE:

Costs are based on average PSE residential rates for electric service ($.088594 per kWh [first 600 kWh] and $0.107172 [remaining kWh]) and natural gas service ($.97449 per therm) as of February 2013. Rates are based on usage of 1,000 kWh per month and 68 therms per month. These rates do not include the basic monthly charge.
FYI, Supercharging cost is 0.20-ish in WA

From PSE:

Costs are based on average PSE residential rates for electric service ($.088594 per kWh [first 600 kWh] and $0.107172 [remaining kWh]) and natural gas service ($.97449 per therm) as of February 2013. Rates are based on usage of 1,000 kWh per month and 68 therms per month. These rates do not include the basic monthly charge.
FYI, Supercharging cost is 0.20-ish in WA

.25 cents for supercharging actually!

The transfort charger panels are sitting up (installed?) and there's a giant hole next to them. I wonder how they get power out in the middle of the parking lot?

They are a long way from completion, at least a few weeks. But this will be a nice place to recharge after skiing this winter.

• Informative
Reactions: Araman0
All hail Snoqualmie and Crystal! I should've bought IKON instead of Snoq :(
Going to Crystal and back from the Seattle area always feels scary in my s85 but coming back it's quite a bit downhill. I've even gone to Rainier and back. But if there was a supercharger (or even an urban charger) at the bottom of the hill going up to Crystal, that would work for both places.

I am probably not going to buy an annual pass at snoqualmie for the first time in quite a few years, it's just not been as much fun. I love going to Crystal but it's so much farther.

Going to Crystal and back from the Seattle area always feels scary in my s85 but coming back it's quite a bit downhill. I've even gone to Rainier and back. But if there was a supercharger (or even an urban charger) at the bottom of the hill going up to Crystal, that would work for both places.

A little bit off topic, I also tried Bellevue-Crystal multiple times for skiing.
It was also scary for me for the first few tries, but now I'm confident with this route with my X 75D without charging. But Issaquah SC will definitely help those who's living far from Seattle.

in case of you missed it, Crystal season pass just got cheaper by acquisition of IKON.

A little bit off topic, I also tried Bellevue-Crystal multiple times for skiing.
It was also scary for me for the first few tries, but now I'm confident with this route with my X 75D without charging. But Issaquah SC will definitely help those who's living far from Seattle.

in case of you missed it, Crystal season pass just got cheaper by acquisition of IKON.

Thanks for the pointer, I hadn't seen that! Even more off topic. $699 for an adult, all season at Crystal, plus 5 visits to Snoqualmie Pass. $579 for your teenager. Blackout dates: