Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger issue - Croatia, Rugvica

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Croatia is tourist country and we encountering bigger issue than going to Mars ... Elon Musk

Our supercharger is out of reach every day because your partner APIOS/OMV doesnt warn their guests with ICE cars that SuC is not parking, it is charging station for Tesla Cars.

For whole month i am trying to charge my car but i think it would be easier to assemble rocket and go to Mars and find SuC there. Whats the point of having SuC but not being able to charge, not accessible to anyone.

If you ask locals to move their car you will end up beaten. Anyway if you plan to visit Croatia, better to avoid it. Most of them are from local companies like KFK Tehnika.

Thanks to German KAUFLAND i charge my car on Chademo charging station. If you end up on 5% battery, better go to IKEA charging station, less uneducated people there.

Attachments

• 62A878BA-92D5-4269-BF30-1D86B7C3E859.jpeg
    62A878BA-92D5-4269-BF30-1D86B7C3E859.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
  • Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Image-1sd.jpg
    Image-1sd.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Image-1x.jpg
    Image-1x.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Image-11.png
    Image-11.png
    360.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 70
We from Tesla Motor Club Croatia fb.com/teslacroatia/

Payed Add on Facebook of 200 euro just to make some statement about it and to warn people, some of them from picture were named in comments by other visitors.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Those are emails which we contacted so far.

APIOS BS Is responsible for this, not warning their uneducated guests.

Tesla should reallocate SuC to IKEA parking or OUTLET village near Rugvica, they would be happy about it.