Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jackman, ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And boots...

It's better in winter when the mud is frozen. The roads on the way up are a bit challenging with all the frost heaves. Beware of moose in the road (ask me how I know) :oops:

Maybe the next time a Tesla owner is passing by they can bring a load of gravel.

Waterville, ME, St Johnsbury, VT and a number of Quebec Superchargers are under construction, plus Sainte-Marie, QC has a blue dot, so there's likely to be a few Supercharger hunters passing through. @PLUS EV

Maybe the next time a Tesla owner is passing by they can bring a load of gravel.

Waterville, ME, St Johnsbury, VT and a number of Quebec Superchargers are under construction, plus Sainte-Marie, QC has a blue dot, so there's likely to be a few Supercharger hunters passing through. @PLUS EV
I don't see a Tesla owner bring a load of gravel until they start shipping Cybertrucks...

Parking lot is paved. Also, while I was driving over (from Medway) I saw the stalls-available go from 4 to 2 and back to 4 - so maybe they've addressed the connectivity issues?

PXL_20221103_152006224.jpg