Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jacksonville, FL - Philips Highway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just charged here. It’s a super busy store but it was pretty easy to get to from the highway. Four out of twelve stalls had ICE cars parked in them, which I guess is okay since most of the stalls have 15 minute general parking. This parking lot could get interesting if a line of Teslas ever forms while waiting for an ICE blockage to clear.

We just missed each other! I was there at 11:38 to 12:08.

I saw it was "limited service" but I used cabinet 3B and it took me to 146KW on my M S with 80 miles range for the start. No preconditioning. This is about normal. There are always the same cars ICEing the northern spaces They must be employees because they are there all day long. No problem for now. I was the only one there charging. When I was about to leave a big truck came in and blocked over the pull in space and the handicap space. A tree trimming company truck.

I wonder what the limited service was all about.

Anyway- welcome to Florida. Glad we could get you a new Supercharger. :)

Reactions: Big Earl
For those who are using this location and are paying Tesla, can you post what your Tesla invoice states you were charged.

I was invoiced $.27 + $.02 = $.29 / KWH

You can find your invoice in your account of purchases at tesla.com. Tesla SSO - Sign In
On 7/22/21, I'm showing that I received 13kWh at $0.23/kWh, but the invoice gives a little more detail. The invoice shows the unit price as being 0.214 (I'm assuming this is the price per kWh), the Quantity is shown as 13 (which is the kWh I received) then a 7.5% tax. So, my subtotal was $2.78 with a $0.21 tax for a total of $2.99.

So, if your question is how much is supercharging at this site, I think it is $0.214, but when you add the tax, it's really $0.23/kWh.

On 7/22/21, I'm showing that I received 13kWh at $0.23/kWh, but the invoice gives a little more detail. The invoice shows the unit price as being 0.214 (I'm assuming this is the price per kWh), the Quantity is shown as 13 (which is the kWh I received) then a 7.5% tax. So, my subtotal was $2.78 with a $0.21 tax for a total of $2.99.

So, if your question is how much is supercharging at this site, I think it is $0.214, but when you add the tax, it's really $0.23/kWh.
Same.

This is puzzling. Here's my documentation:

Philips WAWA Charges.png
Philips WAWA invoice.png

I don't think so. Here with JEA they sent out a notice to all registered EV owners that they are considering late night to early morning reduced rates if you own an EV and home charging. It isn't like California. I have not had any updates from JEA since June.

My guess is that those of you who paid 23cents did so before the site was officially open. Now it pops up on my Tesla screen 29cents. But only on my MY as the S is zero.

If you are still being charged a reduced rate then maybe you haven't been updated. Keep quiet and enjoy. :)

I just upgraded my home EVSE to a Gen 3 WC so that is cheaper than $.29 or even $.23. I will still use the WAWA SC but only for my M S.