Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Janesville, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

8 stalls are coming soon to the Woodman’s Food Market in Janesville, WI. The build will be composed of 2 PSUs next to the gas station (red line). I am unsure of the permit status

DBFF314F-60D5-47E0-8DB1-ACDBDC87234D.jpeg

Glad to finally see the Woodman's headquarters store get into the Tesla game. We shop at our two somewhat local Woodman's fairly often. One of those two has a Supercharger, around the back side, and that I hadn't known existed for a couple years until I looked on the Tesla map.

Reactions: mkjennison
The Woodmans in Eau Claire, WI. would also be a great location to put a New SC to replace the old 6 stall V2 location. It would better serve travel north on US53. I have no Idea if the SuC team is looking the update in that area. I’m just speaking in terms of Woodmans being onboard with supercharger installations in general at some of their other locations. (Kenosha, Menomonee Falls, Buffalo Grove,IL. and now Janesville)

Reactions: jeepn30
Janesville would be useful to me for trips between Minneapolis and Chicago; since my SR+ can get the Tomah to Menomonie run in cold weather, Mauston to Janesville should be doable as well. During warmer months, I would probably be able to set it up home to Menomonie to Tomah to Janesville to at least Rolling Meadows. In September, I got Rockford to Rolling Prairie, IN, on the Indiana Toll Road, which leads me to think that Janesville to the westernmost service areas on the Indiana Toll Road is likely doable, too.