Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jasper, AB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jasper is still not activated yet as of today (Saturday October 2).

There is tape around the Supercharger cables and around the Flo chargers.
There's no power to the chargers (blank screens on the Flo chargers, Tesla logo not lit up) and the meter screen is blank.

Supposedly it should be up within a week or so as other posters have reported talking to the techs (though nobody was onsite when I was there).

IMG_20211002_161858.jpgIMG_20211002_161922.jpgIMG_20211002_162016.jpgIMG_20211002_162147.jpg

None of the charges are showing Tesla logo on supercharges lighted up. is this vehicle just parked and not charging?? if someone can post a charging tesla that would be reassuring.
There are four (2 Tesla, 2 J1772) L2 chargers at the station, we have used those ones before to recharge on our previous trips to Japser, with the Edson Supercharger live it will be a lot easer trip to make in our Model Y. I just checked plug share and one person said that the power is on to the Flo Chargers, but no mention about the Superchargers.

There are four (2 Tesla, 2 J1772) L2 chargers at the station, we have used those ones before to recharge on our previous trips to Japser, with the Edson Supercharger live it will be a lot easer trip to make in our Model Y. I just checked plug share and one person said that the power is on to the Flo Chargers, but no mention about the Superchargers.
Thanks..are FLO level 3 CHAdeMO??