Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jasper, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like the Jasper, FL supercharger is under construction using two of Tesla's pre-fabricated units (2 power cabinets with 8 total V3 supercharger dispensers). Location is approximately 30.446647, -82.933586 near a SunStop store with a Wendy's. Transformer and Tesla equipment are in place and paving is complete.
Jasper FL supercharger.PNG.jpg

@corywright

Last edited:
This one is actually a useful one. We often skip over Lake City and drive over to Live Oak and hit that charger as it tends to be less busy than the Lake City one.

When traveling south on I-75 this is the exit we use to go to Live Oak, so this means that we can skip that jaunt altogether.
Is there much there in the way of existing establishments? Restaurants? Coffee and/or desserts?

We were indeed slated to stop there at Jasper and I was prepared to get Frosties, but my boys were asleep at the time and I elected to continue on to Lake City. Lake City’s 6 stalls were busy. Being V2 (shared), charging was slow. Traffic was horrible around Ocala, further south on Saturday evening.

We were indeed slated to stop there at Jasper and I was prepared to get Frosties, but my boys were asleep at the time and I elected to continue on to Lake City. Lake City’s 6 stalls were busy. Being V2 (shared), charging was slow. Traffic was horrible around Ocala, further south on Saturday evening.

I always try to skip V2 chargers when possible. Many times even when the supercharger is not busy, I have seen other Tesla owners plugged into my pair when I walk back from restroom/coffee/food.

I always try to skip V2 chargers when possible. Many times even when the supercharger is not busy, I have seen other Tesla owners plugged into my pair when I walk back from restroom/coffee/food.
Yes! Even though my max charge rate is only 115kW, I was charging at 65kW. I could have charged in Jasper (and should have), but when the boys are sleeping in the car, drive as long as I can!