Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Johnson City, TX

TulsaCoker

Mar 23, 2021
Tulsa
Stopped by there on the way back to Tulsa. Not much around there but a dollar general and subway behind . If you need to go to the bathroom I suggest highly going before or holding out till Marble Falls. Nice V3 for those that want to get off I-35

Reactions: CarlS

Cigar Man

Intriguing Human
Jul 23, 2020
McAllen, Texas
Interesting that the “Find Us” Supercharger map on the Tesla website shows the Johnson City SC using the Destination Charger icon. If you click on it, it shows Supercharger information.

PlugShare doesn’t show it at all.

• Informative
Reactions: CarlS

homero89

Jul 11, 2020
DFW
Interesting that the “Find Us” Supercharger map on the Tesla website shows the Johnson City SC using the Destination Charger icon. If you click on it, it shows Supercharger information.

PlugShare doesn’t show it at all.
Plugshare shows it as a coming soon wall plug (120V) and they’re supposed to update it once it shows up as an active Supercharger on the FindUs page. I’ve already reported it, but the more people that report it, the better.

Reactions: byeLT4 and CarlS

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC