Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been iformed by two trusted sources that negotiations are occurring in Joplin, Missouri for a supercharger location at I44 exit number 8 which would be at the site of the former Holiday Inn next to the SAMs club.
I will post more info as I receive it.

Reactions: callmesam
I presume Holiday Inn just dropped it from their chain and so it became independent. Franchised chains are like that. In my city a Best Western became a Fireside Inn (ME and NH chain) and the Holiday Inn become a Best Western.

On a related note, it looks like there's some major renovation and it's going to be a Doubletree Hilton. Here's an article last year from around the time of the groundbreaking:
http://www.joplinglobe.com/news/loc...cle_e5a96063-ea84-56b7-8e2c-71ea53fc7a13.html

2016-06-10%2006.15.09-1.jpg

Thanks for the update. Can you clarify? Why were you on a photo shoot with your local utility?
Photo shoot was for a new vehicle electrification program for the electric company. Since I was working with some of the very people who would know about the supercharger install, I chatted them up about it.
I would post a couple of photos but when I copy the link to drop box all that posts is the word IMG.

• Informative
Reactions: Joel