Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Junction, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

reddy

Jan 26, 2013
Amarillo, TX
This is odd, since there is ALREADY a supercharger in Junction.

New Dig TESS request posted in parking lot of motel, listed as being for TESLA.

JUNCTION, TX
111 MARTINEZ ST
Intersecting Street: I-10
Location of Work: THE PARKING LOT AND ROAD FRONTAGE DRIVING DIRECTIONS: DRIVE TO THE DAYS INN PREVIOUSLY OR CURRENTLY KNOW AS THE ECONO LODGE

Company Name: RMC SURVEYING

Is this one coming soon ??

Having Pecos and Ft Stockton underway makes me wonder if this is next on the list.

• Informative
Reactions: bollar
This is odd, since there is ALREADY a supercharger in Junction.

New Dig TESS request posted in parking lot of motel, listed as being for TESLA.

JUNCTION, TX
111 MARTINEZ ST
Intersecting Street: I-10
Location of Work: THE PARKING LOT AND ROAD FRONTAGE DRIVING DIRECTIONS: DRIVE TO THE DAYS INN PREVIOUSLY OR CURRENTLY KNOW AS THE ECONO LODGE

Company Name: RMC SURVEYING

Is this one coming soon ??

Having Pecos and Ft Stockton underway makes me wonder if this is next on the list.
I have been to the Junction SC a dozen or so times and have never seen another Tesla. If they are doing SC construction at another site, it would have to be some kind of contractual disagreement or a problem with the power.

IMG_1847.jpg
Saturday afternoon only car charging .
Across the street the Shell station is busier. Helps
having a McD's.

Last edited:
Supercharged here today and a local recommended Lum’s BBQ up the road (Main St) across the highway a quick 2 minute drive away. They were open and, due to Covid-19 situation we got takeout - outstanding BBQ and sides. Do yourself a favor and check it out.

Reactions: charliepmayer