Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kearney, NE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla nav is showing 4 SCs but there’s actually 8. Runza employee said there’s been a bunch of Tesla owners in the restaurant since it opened less than a week ago. Good burgers and fries and a clean restroom.

Attachments

• E655E384-935A-4449-A92C-E58946036D52.jpeg
    E655E384-935A-4449-A92C-E58946036D52.jpeg
    506.4 KB · Views: 107
Tesla nav is showing 4 SCs but there’s actually 8. Runza employee said there’s been a bunch of Tesla owners in the restaurant since it opened less than a week ago. Good burgers and fries and a clean restroom.

I visited the Kearny and North Platte locations last week. It’s great to see Runza’s partnership with Tesla. Good food and a clean store.

Reactions: MattChristian
Runza now has two vegetarian options that are pretty good. Usually clean bathroom. But, not open late night or early morning. Will have to find someplace else close by, which shouldn’t be too hard.

Runza now has two vegetarian options that are pretty good. Usually clean bathroom. But, not open late night or early morning. Will have to find someplace else close by, which shouldn’t be too hard.
Yeah I just visited this one last night and I believe they close the dining room at 8pm and the drive thru was open until 9:30.

Mostly just other fast food places within walking distance so late night bathrooms might be an issue. I guess you can just stop at one of the gas stations before or after you charge.

The McDonald's across the street has slightly better lobby hours (closed 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.) and worst case scenario there are state rest areas just to the West of the exit.

Reactions: Prairie