Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kelso, WA

pdx4s

Jul 16, 2013
Portland, OR
Just tried charging at this SC 1st time , max i would get was 150amps. that is ridiculously low/slow. Its like a Chademo charger, and of course CS put me on hold for 30min. Why folks putting up with this ? Better go yo Centralia then

ptronus31

LR AWD Aeros
Jun 14, 2019
Washington state
Just tried charging at this SC 1st time , max i would get was 150amps. that is ridiculously low/slow. Its like a Chademo charger, and of course CS put me on hold for 30min. Why folks putting up with this ? Better go yo Centralia then

Amps? You mean KW? Centralia is 150kW max. Chademo is 50kW max. What was your state of charge? If more than about 40% you won't see 250kW at a Gen 3 Supercharger.

ChrisH

Jun 4, 2013
Milton, wa

Hmm I plugged in at 61% and got these speeds. But to het higher rates you need to start at a lower state of charge.

chrstna4

Sep 3, 2020
Seattle
Has anyone been to the Kelso Supercharger in the last day or so? I'm planning a trip and ABRP shows all the chargers are not functioning. I suspect it's ABRP. The in car nav says 12 of 12 stalls available, which is slightly suspicious but not impossible (it said it twice now, two hours apart). I'd hate to get there with a low SOC and not be able to get to another supercharger or have to sit on a 6 kw charger to make it to Vancouver.

Last edited:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC