Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kelso, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just tried charging at this SC 1st time , max i would get was 150amps. that is ridiculously low/slow. Its like a Chademo charger, and of course CS put me on hold for 30min. Why folks putting up with this ? Better go yo Centralia then

Amps? You mean KW? Centralia is 150kW max. Chademo is 50kW max. What was your state of charge? If more than about 40% you won't see 250kW at a Gen 3 Supercharger.

Has anyone been to the Kelso Supercharger in the last day or so? I'm planning a trip and ABRP shows all the chargers are not functioning. I suspect it's ABRP. The in car nav says 12 of 12 stalls available, which is slightly suspicious but not impossible (it said it twice now, two hours apart). I'd hate to get there with a low SOC and not be able to get to another supercharger or have to sit on a 6 kw charger to make it to Vancouver.

Last edited:
Was at Kelso SC today at noon and tried to charge. One bank of 4 was completely down and people had draped cable over top to show was dead. So tried another bank and only got around 17 kw rate. Same for guys next to me. Got enough to get to centrailia and charged fine. Was going to check if Kelso still a problem after I got home to Seattle but not sure how to. On the Tesla ap, it shows only down to Centrailia and if I put in car as a destination, does not show status. How can you check on real time status of any SC?

Reactions: PStewart
not anymore… they’ve all been covered up with blank Tesla stickers because they don’t want you calling about Superchargers.
Hmm... maybe that number should be clearly shared here. If Tesla hates us that much, they can add a little "report" feature to the screen in the car for superchargers that aren't working, show the status of "Service Pending" if they have already been made aware of supercharger issues, or just change their number, lol

Hmm... maybe that number should be clearly shared here. If Tesla hates us that much, they can add a little "report" feature to the screen in the car for superchargers that aren't working, show the status of "Service Pending" if they have already been made aware of supercharger issues, or just change their number, lol

The number that used to be on the Superchargers was 877-79-TESLA, the main Tesla number. There is, of course, no option to report a Supercharger problem.

It's not that they hate us, it's that they say they have automatic reporting tools in place for Superchargers and don't need people to call about problems they're already aware of. I agree it would be helpful for them to provide more information about station status and repair progress, but I haven't found it to be that big of a deal.

stopped here yesterday and still had four stalls out of order but now they have yellow tape wrapping them. When I left Seattle, car map showed 11 of 12 available and when part way there showed 12 available. When I got there (at 10am on a Thursday ) there were 5 other cars charging. Disconcerting that not showing valid number.

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
stopped here yesterday and still had four stalls out of order but now they have yellow tape wrapping them. When I left Seattle, car map showed 11 of 12 available and when part way there showed 12 available. When I got there (at 10am on a Thursday ) there were 5 other cars charging. Disconcerting that not showing valid number.
Might be disconcerting, but it's very common!

1706043903890.png