Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kenora, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been a couple weeks with the pedestals on site. Have they been installed yet?
Since this is in a more remote area, we aren’t getting to many progress updates. The last update was exactly two weeks ago, when they were unboxing the stalls. Normally, the stalls take 2-3 days to install. My hunch is that they are in place and simply waiting to be activated. I would be surprised if they aren’t all in place by now.

03BAFC28-8E16-4717-8079-C401FA5E6AD1.jpeg
Stopped in today. Pedestals are in and the fence is down.

Since Ignace was further ahead than Dryden in Mid-Canada thread photos, I'll assume both are done.

That just leaves Upsala and Nipigon as unknowns at this point? Nipigon last pic (yesterday) had the white boxes there, but waiting for pedestals and Hydro transformer?

Kenora: at the Lakeside Inn Clarion Resort. 4 new 16 kW Destination chargers. Photo from PlugShare View attachment 489237
That's too bad really. The hotel has a bad shortage of parking spots, and these will be constantly ICEd.

They used to just have one dest charger and one of the staff parked there to hold the space. You always had to ask the front desk to clear the space. It had a long cable, so you could get to it from one of 3 spots.