Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kernersville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Wheeeeeeee!!!

Description: Installation of electric vehicle charging station including (2) Tesla V3 Supercharger cabinets (8) Tesla charging posts, (1) 1200A 277/480v switchgear, and (1) pad mounted utility transformer (sized by utility), with equipment fence enclosure to match existing. Project will utilize and be accessory to existing parking stalls.

Kernersville.jpg

Stating two things in plaintext for various reasons: this is a Sheetz, and the address is:

1551 Glenn Center Dr
Kernersville, NC 27284
Ok. Ummm... why?

Both of those things are displayed in the leading post and on Supercharge Info, and I don't even understand what the point of plaintexting it is

Personally, I find it helpful when the address is plain text since I can highlight > right click > google maps, and I'm looking at the location. Of course when the location is in a jpg I can still memorize the address, open a new tab, type the address in the search bar, click on maps, and I'm there; just takes a little longer (and from time to time I misremember a part of the address, but that's just me). :) But I do appreciate the information no matter what format it's in!

Last edited: