Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kettleman City, CA - Bernard Dr. (LIVE, 56 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May be wet, but I don't see SNOW on the Grapevine. That's good. Wonder what the access to free charging situation will be during the travel week. Sounds like EA gave away power all over the country for the week around Thanksgiving and previously on July 4th, and Tesla did their off peak free charging. Look forward to some more crowded Superchargers. Exciting!

Reactions: bmah
May be wet, but I don't see SNOW on the Grapevine. That's good. Wonder what the access to free charging situation will be during the travel week. Sounds like EA gave away power all over the country for the week around Thanksgiving and previously on July 4th, and Tesla did their off peak free charging. Look forward to some more crowded Superchargers. Exciting!
Tesla just announced the next period of free off-peak charging:

Nav showed 55 open at the time i arrived but only about half were on. Maybe 8 others cars charging. A couple Tesla guys were there working on the cabinets and told me the row I backed up to wasn't energized. (of two rows total, i believe)

I was there during the end of the FREE charging period for Dec. 23-24 and it wasn't full at all, but across the main drag the few 250kW stations next to the café were log jammed. Only about half the 150kW stations were in use. Same at all the free Supercharging stops I was at between Utah and the Bay Area over Tehachapi, never more than half filled, and since this was an overnight drive, some completely deserted. Sure made it easy to get in and out, 15 min. max and back on the road. As usual, the car was often ready before I was.

Was here yesterday afternoon. The original one had only a dozen spots left so we decided to head to this one, which has almost 40 chargers free. Between the two locations there were at least 50 spots, which was great given that the Bravo farms area was otherwise a zoo - there was so much holiday lunch traffic backing up that exiting was not easy.

As others have mentioned, it is intended to be paved in January. Right now the ground is sand/gravel so it isn’t a slush pit despite the rains. Easiest places to access are Bravo farms and the In-n-out .

• Informative
Reactions: DoItDiff
Was here yesterday afternoon. The original one had only a dozen spots left so we decided to head to this one, which has almost 40 chargers free. Between the two locations there were at least 50 spots, which was great given that the Bravo farms area was otherwise a zoo - there was so much holiday lunch traffic backing up that exiting was not easy.

As others have mentioned, it is intended to be paved in January. Right now the ground is sand/gravel so it isn’t a slush pit despite the rains. Easiest places to access are Bravo farms and the In-n-out .
how many stalls were working?