Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kettleman City, CA (LIVE 15 Nov 2017, 24 V2 + 16 V3 stalls, lounge)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im here
1515206139325823763660.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: GoTslaGo and IdaX
Kettleman had 22/40 full on Christmas. Great alternative to the Buttonwillows and Harris Ranch.

An excellent trade, all things considered (a Burger King for a Tesla flagship SC location). Plus there's an In-N-Out just down the street. Try a flying dutchman, root beer float, or a grilled cheese, animal style*.

* Worst kept secret menu in America

Were there many port outlet to charge laptop and phone by those seats and desks area?
On our stop there yesterday.
All I could find were 2 sets of this configuration on a bar height counter with 2 stools on the wall by the restrooms.
I looked everywhere.
362407EA-4D77-4E4C-BAB9-08D7F575251C.jpeg

On the bright side I saw a Model 3 there.
Tesla Employee owner showed off the interior.
Interior:
Exterior:

I've visited the Kettlemen City Supercharger lounge multiple times and I love it! During the day, the staff welcomes you and sells coffee. At night, you'll meet the night custodian who is busy cleaning the facility. Look for the code to access the building by clicking on the supercharger location on your nav screen.

It's a great place to relax and the Supercharging goes by quickly because you're so comfortable. Staff told me during summer they plan to have food trucks in the parking lot during the day. A must stop for any Tesla owner!