Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - King of Prussia, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Off topic slightly, but urban SC is open 20 miles away as of 12/21. $5 for 1st hr.

Philadelphia, PA - North 20th Street Supercharger

Rodin Place Garage
420 North 20th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19130

Driving Directions
Roadside Assistance (877) 798-3752

Charging
10 Superchargers, available 24/7, up to 72kW

Wifi
Starbucks
Whole Foods

Restrooms
Starbucks
Whole Foods
Target

Restaurants
Pizzeria Vetri
Buena Onda
La Pain Quotidien
Whirled Peace
Wawa
Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
Cho Cho San

Shopping
Target

Lodging
The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton
Embassy Suites by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
Hotel Sofitel Philadelphia
The Rittenhouse Hotel

Charged up there this past weekend, it’s great to finally have a SC near center city but the garage is not very nice and the $5 for the first hour of parking wasn’t clear to me before going there. Was just excited to see it pop up on the nav. But the Wholefoods nearby is nice and it’s a short walk to the museums. Entrance on 20th st., there’s a small Tesla logo on the sign above the parking entrance. Don’t try to go in the entrance from the Target parking lot, even though that entrance says Tesla Supercharger above it.

1404DEC2-04AA-48E3-B4F7-743B374F13FC.jpeg
That Philadelphia urban charger is not a 24 hour garage either.

Figured that mentioning that would go south, oddly enough my dentist just told me that it looks like there is a row of chargers going in the Lord and Taylor lot behind the buchmans. I will verify in the AM!!!!!

Reactions: madodel
As indicated on Twitter, these are not superchargers. Very odd placement as 6 with dual chargers but placed as if one parking spot per unit. 150KW CCS by electrify America...

View attachment 365989
All the Electrify America chargers are like that - they have two cables, either 2 CCS or 1 CCS & 1 CHAdeMO, but only can charge one vehicle at a time per charger.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and madodel
Do these require a membership or are they usable by anyone? 3 years I've had my CHAdeMO adapter and never used it so I am clueless about non-Tesla chargers.

It sounds like they should be available to anyone with a credit card:

$1.00 session fee. $0.30/ min to charge. Move within ten minutes afterward to avoid the $0.40/min idling fee. MC and Visa accepted

PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

Note that there is only going to be a single CHAdeMo capable charger.

• Informative
Reactions: madodel
There is one unit on the far right with a chademo connector. If you have an s or x and have $600 to burn Model S/X CHAdeMO Adapter

View attachment 367720
I got mine dirt cheap for only $450 before I even had my X. Guess it was a great buy back then but I've never used it. Just carry it around in my frunk just in case. If I ever have to go down to KoP I'll give it a try.