Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - King of Prussia, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For science - tested and supercharging right now. Pics attached!

Shows 11 total stalls on app but I think there are 16 here so they might not all be ready

There was one other Model 3 here already charging as well :).

Attachments

• PXL_20210521_201810800.jpg
    PXL_20210521_201810800.jpg
    887.3 KB · Views: 93
  • PXL_20210521_201801728.jpg
    PXL_20210521_201801728.jpg
    841.9 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20210521_202207026.jpg
    PXL_20210521_202207026.jpg
    901.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I was in the King of Prussia, PA, area today and decided to stop at Chipotle to get lunch. As I was parking my car, a work truck was also parking. As I was getting out of my car, 3 guys exited the work truck and as they walked to Chipotle's door, one guy complimented me on my car. As all Tesla owners do, I got excited and stopped to talk to him.

Turns out that he and his 2 coworkers are beginning the installation process for SIXTEEN v3 SuperChargers in KoP. There've been lots of rumors about where the location would be, but he confirmed for me for sure. They're literally beginning work now, and the SCs will be operational in a few months he said.

Google Maps location - in the shopping center with Giant, CVS, and Wendy's on Henderson Rd right by Rt 202.

It was a really exciting interaction for me, so I wanted to make their day too. So I bought them all lunch!
Supercharge.info update saying this is open now as of May 19, 2021!

I was in the King of Prussia, PA, area today and decided to stop at Chipotle to get lunch. As I was parking my car, a work truck was also parking. As I was getting out of my car, 3 guys exited the work truck and as they walked to Chipotle's door, one guy complimented me on my car. As all Tesla owners do, I got excited and stopped to talk to him.

Turns out that he and his 2 coworkers are beginning the installation process for SIXTEEN v3 SuperChargers in KoP. There've been lots of rumors about where the location would be, but he confirmed for me for sure. They're literally beginning work now, and the SCs will be operational in a few months he said.

Google Maps location - in the shopping center with Giant, CVS, and Wendy's on Henderson Rd right by Rt 202.

It was a really exciting interaction for me, so I wanted to make their day too. So I bought them all lunch!
Supercharge.info
Supercharge.info update saying this is open now as of May 19, 2021!
oops as of may 21….

Charging here now. Only had all 16 beauties to choose from. Maxed out at 147 kW at about 50% battery.

My days of hoping the Electrify America Chademo isn't broken are over.

Such a luxury to open up the entire Philly area to worry free Tesla travel.
Stopped by this morning around 11. When I arrived I was the only one there. Five minutes later at least four model 3s had pulled in. I won't use this location often but for the times that I need it, it will be a lifesaver.

Reactions: Big Earl and Xebec
Charging here now. Only had all 16 beauties to choose from. Maxed out at 147 kW at about 50% battery.

My days of hoping the Electrify America Chademo isn't broken are over.

Such a luxury to open up the entire Philly area to worry free Tesla travel.
Were you the blue Model 3 all alone there? I probably saw you when I drove around the area. I didn't need to charge, otherwise I would have.

Reactions: Craig_in_PA
KoP SC - 5/21 - site is live, light poles not installed yet and other minor items todo
Even while charging I can't see it on my nav yet. If you are paranoid about security then stay with your car at night until the light poles are in. I've never felt unsafe in this parking lot but the stalls are very dark right now.
When I first read the photo caption, instead of “light poles not installed yet,” I read “potholes not installed yet.” Don’t know where my mind is on that.

• Funny
Reactions: GlmnAlyAirCar