Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kingston, ON (Dalton Ave)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is good news, I've never seen more than 2 or 3 people waiting (though I've heard people talk about more) so fingers crossed this will make things better. The one time we got screwed by this station (30 min wait and then a really slow charge) was extremely annoying.

This is good news, I've never seen more than 2 or 3 people waiting (though I've heard people talk about more) so fingers crossed this will make things better. The one time we got screwed by this station (30 min wait and then a really slow charge) was extremely annoying.

It still really sucks when you enter around 20% from Ottawa and you only get 60KW the whole time due to load sharing. It's basically an urban supercharger with the amount of people using 6 stalls.

I've switched to charging at Perth for 5-10 minute coffee break and then going to Belleville while heading to Toronto.

That was quick. One back in spot and one to the side for trailer
20201127_152208.jpg
20201127_152159.jpg

Reactions: mociaf9 and MarcoRP
It still really sucks when you enter around 20% from Ottawa and you only get 60KW the whole time due to load sharing. It's basically an urban supercharger with the amount of people using 6 stalls.

I've switched to charging at Perth for 5-10 minute coffee break and then going to Belleville while heading to Toronto.

Same, Perth and Belleville or Perth and Peterborough depending on my mood. Only been through Kingston once since Perth opened up because we actually needed to do something in Kingston.

A merge seems appropriate since both are on Dalton Ave. And this thread is about a relocation across the street.
I think it still makes sense to have them as separate threads as they are two different sites and it would useful to see specific information on each site. Barrie has two sites that are close together, although not across the street from each other, and they have separate threads.

Reactions: PLUS EV and mrElbe
I think it still makes sense to have them as separate threads as they are two different sites and it would useful to see specific information on each site. Barrie has two sites that are close together, although not across the street from each other, and they have separate threads.
The challenge is figuring out a way so that people can clearly tell which thread is for which of the 2 stations, otherwise you just end up with people posting about both locations in both threads. If they were on different streets or Tesla clearly labels them #1/#2 or provides some other easily distinguished means of telling them apart, this would be less of a challenge.

I am guessing that Tesla will have unique names once the new one shows up on the map. Maybe even 97 Dalton and 88 Dalton or Kingston - King's Crossing and Kingston - Division Mall.
Actually, they may call it Kingston - Dalton Ave (if it ever comes to be built!). They recently did that for Fresno's 2nd Supercharger