Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kingsville, TX.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found these photos on the internet, purportedly at the Kingsville Holiday Inn & Suites. Off of TripAdvisor's website. They certainly look ready to rock&roll.

Attachments

• tesla-supercharging-station.jpg
    tesla-supercharging-station.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 242
  • tesla-supercharging-station-1.jpg
    tesla-supercharging-station-1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Reactions: ohmman
Well, there's one important thing not in those photos and that's the transformer. But otherwise it's looks ready.
Interesting that the distribution cabinet is white there. In the past it was green.

Kingsville, TX

Interstates: I-69E*
US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-77*

I-69E/US-77:
To: End (Victoria, TX) ** - 105 miles***
Diversion: 0 miles***
To: Victoria, TX (US-77, US-59) - 109.4 miles***

This Supercharger will "complete" I-69E.

* It's actually just on US-77, but that stretch of US-77 will be turned into I-69E, which will meet I-69W/C and join I-69 in Victoria, TX
** I'm not exactly sure where I-69E will end, but I'm guessing a bit south of the Victoria Supercharger where US-59 and US-77 meet.
*** Because of the start being near to Mexico distances were given in km so I've converted by dividing by 1.609 and rounding to 1decimal place.

Reactions: PStewart
Every new SC I've seen in the US/Canada has been minimum eight. Some in California are bigger, but there hasn't been a new one smaller than 8 for several months (unless there is the odd exception I've missed).

There was a 6 stall one in Crescent City, CA on 9/8/16.

And then under construction:
  • Lima, MT: 6 stalls
  • Lincoln, NH: 6 stalls
  • Groveland, CA: 4 stalls
And I thought I saw someone mention a 7 stall one coming soon.