Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kirrawee, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TeslaTom with a video

I also went there yesterday in my 2020 SR+ after a solid drive and almost identical charge to Tom.
Starting at 16% hit a max of 142kW (versus Tom's P at 235kW).

The entrance shown by Tom is best if coming from Sydney city or Shire via Kingsway.
Otherwise you need to use Flora St.
Access via President Ave off the Princess Hwy from the South,
Or Oak Road from the West (note no right turn from Princess Hwy so you need to do a loop).

Both entrances have roller gates but currently no key pads for after hours access. Looking at both entrances I'd suggest if we do get after hours access it will probably be only from Flora St.

Charger dot finally popped up in car maps around 3pm, just as I was heading there so was able to get in 15min preheating.
Made an effort to take the SR+ down to 10% by doing a loop of the Tesla Miranda store.

Took a while to get going but peaked at 164kW at about 17%. Stayed above 30kW to 88% and I left at 20kW and 93%.

Curve from Tezlab.
Screenshot_20220204-161825.png

I should add as a comparison, here is a similar chart from Hollydene V2 130kW site which I maxed out going from 8 to 95%.

Screenshot_20220204-193955.png

For an SR+ it's a pretty minimal difference between V3 and V2.. more apparent for the LR/P and future S/X/CT/R2 where V3s can pass 200+kW for a decent period.

Reactions: Sir Surfalot
All three roller doors were closed when I drove past an hour ago (1:30am on a Saturday morning). Not ideal.
Three of the chargers in the area are closed overnight. A bit typical for the Shire region.

If you need a late night charge the best place would be the Miranda Westfields (see Plugshare for more details). You could arguably access some of the building's facilities (read: toilets) if you desperately need to but it's very much frowned upon.

Three of the chargers in the area are closed overnight. A bit typical for the Shire region.

If you need a late night charge the best place would be the Miranda Westfields (see Plugshare for more details). You could arguably access some of the building's facilities (read: toilets) if you desperately need to but it's very much frowned upon.
Miranda Fair’s car parks are also locked overnight. Driven past plenty of times in the wee hours.

My new plan is to avoid arriving in the shire with 12% if the brick pit car park will be locked at that hour.. So, umm, thanks UoW!