TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Supercharger Kitzuhel, all stall in use .

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Gerardf, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Gerardf

Gerardf Active Member

I am at the Supercharger in Kitzbuhl, unfortunatly all stalls are in use, tricky as it is impossible to guess how long the wait is until some shows up. We need some feature to see how many stalls are in use, and to signal people charging there that someone us waiting.

2. Spidy

Spidy Member

First time I hear about this. Were there a lot of Durch cars? Always just remembered it as mostly Germany tourists xd

Btw. admins maybe you can fix the title. it's Kitzbühel like in the post.

3. CasuaL

CasuaL Member

I wouldn't have expected Kitzbuehl to be full... :eek:

But you're right - utilization information (and later on even a ticketing system, based on arrival time + estimated charging time) would be nice.

4. Candleflame

Candleflame Member

imho this feature is long overdue. It should be possible to see the current occupancy of a supercharger station over googlemaps...

5. EchoVictor

EchoVictor Member

There is functionality within the tesla waze web app for supercharger usage/queues. I haven't been able to try it fully, and of course it relies on all drivers running the page on their cars browser, but pending an official solution from Tesla this might be the best option at the moment.

Waze for Tesla Incidents and Supercharger Traffic