Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Knockrow (Byron Bay) NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems the speculation in the SYD-BNE thread were spot on :) The Farm - technically located in Ewingsdale according to the DA - is the host site.

The DA was submitted on the 18th January. Surprised it took this long :)

hfBA2JF.png

Authority e-Services - Byron Shire Council - live is the direct link but I don't think it allows deep linking.

It seems the speculation in the SYD-BNE thread were spot on :) The Farm - technically located in Ewingsdale according to the DA - is the host site.

The DA was submitted on the 18th January. Surprised it took this long :)

Authority e-Services - Byron Shire Council - live is the direct link but I don't think it allows deep linking.

According to that search, the Byron Shire Council assessment is already two months overdue. Not good.

Was just at The Farm....the works that Ray has shown appear to be drainage works associated with a road spur extension. They do have a lot of power there. I noted a 750KvA transformer further up from Ray's photo. They also have significant power needs with lots of cool rooms, etc to service the restaurant/store. Is there a way to formally enquire with the council as to the status of the DA?